EMS – Electrical Muscle Stimulation. The EMS full-body workout activates over 90% of the muscles fibers simultaneously during each contraction!
- EMS stands for Electro Muscle Stimulation.
- EMS can be described as a highly effective whole body training program that in a training time of less than 30 minutes per week can achieve a variety of muscular training goals
- The combination of deliberate muscle tension, sport or everyday specific movements and at the same time activating all the major muscle groups creates a completely different stimulus and training is therefore shorter and more intense.
- The EMS full-body workout activates over 90% of the muscles fibers simultaneously during each contraction!
- As a result, EMS training produces an effect much more rapidly and effectively than conventional weight training.
- The training effect with an EMS workout can be up to 18 times more effective than conventional weight training.